Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Two Work Days Left

Trying to clean up some loose ends at work today and tomorrow. Also working a lot on my network TV/ alternative media channel project (see this blog) which is both exhilarating and frustrating. I have some great ideas on creating alternative media channels, but my concern is that my ideas might not match up with available technology. I have worked in radio, TV and in print and want to fuse all of those media together into some cool new ample projects. Luckily, I have Mike working with me on this.

At this point, we have no big New Year’s Eve plans. Our Winter Camper was home for less than 24 hours before heading off on a snowboarding trip. She sure has a rough life. She may/may not be home New Year’s Eve depending on her friends and/or potential babysitting gigs. My wife and I have not done a lot of exciting New Year’s Eve things in our 22 years—the highlights include a dinner with some people from Kodak at the top of the Space Needle; a getaway (with my in-laws) at some urban-type farm on Poulsbo (Manor Farm Inn); dinner in Pacific Heights in San Francisco and dinner at (the soon to be nuked) Steamers (here in Arizona) with some people who came about three hours later. This year, given New Year’s Eve is on a Friday night, we’re considering evening religious services. We sure know how to have big fun.